- Liner Replacement
- Filtration Upgrade
- Tile Repair/ Replacement
- Other Pool Repairs
Pool Opening & Pool Closing
- Re-installation of filters, pumps, hoses, return skimmer baskets, pump baskets, and return fittings.
- Application of initial DE powder if needed.
- Inspection and lubrication of pump gaskets, o-rings, and seals. If any parts need replacing Dartmouth Pools and Spas can replace them for you – parts are not included in price.
- Brushing off the walls, waterline, skimmers, and ladders to remove winter debris.
- Net leafing any visible debris in water.
- Cover will be taken off and stored in a placed specified by the customer, otherwise, left next to pool if customer is not home and has not left a storage spot for Dartmouth Pools and Spas technicians.
- Water tubes will be cleaned lightly and stored along with cover.
After initial opening of the pool, you should bring a water sample into Dartmouth Pools and Spas and have the water analyzed by their Lamotte water analysis machine and be advised on how to balance your pool for a safe and fun summer!
IMPORTANT NOTICES IN REGARDS TO POOL CLOSINGS:
- Technicians must have access around a perimeter of the pool to install covers.